Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stuck in My Head: "Pardon Me"/The Incubus concert rocked my face off

Remember when I said I was going to the Incubus concert?

Oh yes. It was awesome.

It was my first time seeing the band live, and for a long-time fan like myself, it was a real treat. Friday night was a gorgeous night in the flats for the concert, and it was a great way to end the summer.

Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine opened. He played some of his solo pieces, and also did a pretty kickin' rendition of "The Ghost of Tom Joad." Also, he played his guitar with his mouth. Pretty unimpressive stuff. (KIDDING)

Incubus sounded awesome live, almost CD-quality. It was a great show. The crowd loved it, especially when they played "Wish You Were Here," "Nice to Know You," "Drive," and "Megalomaniac."

They opened with "Pardon Me," one of my favorites. It has been playing in my head quite a bit since the show, which is why it's my current "Stuck in My Head." Enjoy:



Danielle Capriato | DCapriato@News-Herald.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home