Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A look at Steve Jobs

I've always been a fan of Apple. From my very first iPod to my beloved Macbook, I have enjoyed incorporating Apple products into my everyday life. As news came out today that Steve Jobs was leaving Apple, I started thinking about the man behind the company that has undoubtedly changed the way we all view and use technology.

If you're looking for more information on the tech giant, here is a quick storify of some interesting Steve Jobs/Apple-related news:





Danielle Capriato | DCapriato@News-Herald.com | @DCapriato

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home