Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Stuck in My Head: "Can't Hug Every Cat"

Ever have a song, or part of a song, play on loop in your head for days on end?

Of course you have.

It happens to me all the time. So much, in fact, that I've decided I would share my misery with the world on this blog. Maybe these songs will get stuck in your heads, too. Maybe you'll discover new music to enjoy. Or maybe not.

In any event, the song stuck in my head this week is not a song you will probably ever hear on the radio, something for which you might be thankful. "Can't Hug Every Cat" is actually a songify; a fake dating video was turned into a hilariously catchy musical number featuring an overly dramatic cat lover and some of her favorite animals friends playing backup.




See the original, un-songify-ed video here:



Danielle Capriato | DCapriato@News-Herald.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home