Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Muppet Show Theme Song as done by OK Go

Cheryl has blogged several times about her love for OK Go's music videos. However, a friend of mine posted this one on Facebook today and I just had to share it. It's not quite the next "Stuck in My Head" blog, but it's definitely worth a look.

In this video, OK Go partners with the Muppets for a rendition of the ever-popular theme song from the beloved Jim Henson show.



I love it. And it reminds me that I can't wait to see the new Muppets movie in November.

If you don't remember the original theme song, here's a fun video:



Danielle Capriato | DCapriato@News-Herald.com | @DCapriato

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home