Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Everything in its right place

Things are starting to look a lot better for the year. And when I say "things," I mean musical things. And when I say "musical things," I mean concerts.

After stewing for a good month or two because Florence + the Machine wasn't bringing its tour to Cleveland, the band announced a show July 30 at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica in Cleveland. (The show quickly sold out, but I got my pair of tix, which, I hope you'll agree, is all that really matters.)

And this morning brought more great news. Radiohead has added a Northeast Ohio show to its 2012 tour, bringing the intricate musicality of "The King of Limbs" to Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls on June 6. Reserve tickets are $69.50 and lawn seats are $30 -- before those lovely fees, of course -- and the tickets go on sale Saturday morning.



Radiohead is playing a lot of newer material -- much of it on the mellow side -- on this tour, so it may not be for everybody. But the set list from Saturday night has me totally juiced.

-- Mark Meszoros | Entertainment@News-Herald.com | @nhfeatures





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home