Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Red carpet looks from the Golden Globes and People's Choice Awards

I love checking out photos from the red carpet at awards shows. I'm not a fashion person, but I get pretty interested in the choices celebrities make before strutting their stuff in front of paparazzi.

In the past week I put together two slideshows -- one of images from the 2012 People's Choice Awards, and one of images from the 69th annual Golden Globes. I think overall, the quality of looks was better at the Golden Globes (and that's probably the way it should be).

I'm still trying to decide my favorite look from both red carpets. Jessica Alba looked incredible at the Golden Globes, but there is something about Sarah Michelle Gellar's dress that I love more every time I see it.

Watch the People's Choice and Golden Globes slideshows to see the looks for yourself:




What did you think were the best and worst looks of both shows?


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home