Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hudson's 'Against The Grain' stop-motion music video

I came across this neat music video on the blog LikeCool and had to share it here. I've blogged before about how I love stop-motion videos, and this is no exception.

The Australian band Hudson's video for the song "Against The Grain" uses pencils and colored pencils moving up and down and in waves, shrinking, and making rainbows and patterns. Check it out below or click here to watch it on vimeo.


Hudson - Against The Grain from Dropbear on Vimeo.

If you like what you hear, check out the player below for more of Hudson's music:


I don't know if I'm going to be a fan of the band, but "Against The Grain" is a pretty catchy tune, and I tend to be a sucker for that acoustic-y guitar type of stuff.


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

I came across the stop-motion music video just a few days ago, and it inspired me to make my own stop-motion video that actually involves a pencil. It's not as mind-blowing as Hudson's, but it's still pretty cool and is worth taking a look at!

February 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home