Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stuck in My Head: "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish"

This, my friends, is the reason the word "earworm" was created.

I'm a big fan of Douglas Adams and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." Naturally I saw the movie when it came out in 2005. The movie's intro featured a delightful little ditty sung, presumably, by dolphins. A friend mentioned it on Twitter, and I've been singing it in my head ever since.

Enjoy "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish":



Danielle Capriato | DCapriato@News-Herald.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home