Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stuck in My Head: "Last Friday Night"

On a recent trip to the gym, I noticed this gem of a music video playing on the screens in front of the cardio equipment. While I had my headphones blasting Foo Fighters while I jogged, the video intrigued me because I couldn't quite figure out what was happening at first. As one song on my iPod faded to another, I recognized the perky notes of a Katy Perry song.

Needless to say, the video was amusing and "Last Friday Night" has been stuck in my head ever since.

Enjoy:



Danielle Capriato | DCapriato@News-Herald.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home