Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

LOST isn't over ... at least at my house

Sure the ABC hit series "Lost" is over, and all that is left is buying the six-season box DVD set.

For me, I plan on reliving Lost all over again. I'm bring my wife along for the ride.

Starting Wednesday, my wife and I will be watching where it all started: episode 1, season 1 on DVD.

Why Wednesday? The date is Sept. 22, the start date of the series back in 2004.

I'm looking forward to it. My wife? Well, I had to nudge her a bit, but I'm sure a few episodes into season 1, she'll be sucked in, just like millions of fans were six years ago.

We'll watch an episode a week, so it will take a while to get through six seasons of Lost episodes. Lost isn't going anywhere in the Podolski household.

Who knows, there might be another Lost re-watch when my son, who's about to turn 2, turns, say 14? Start the countdown to Sept. 22, 2022.

- Mark Podolski

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You will love it, Julie!

September 15, 2010 at 8:36 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home