Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 3 promo

Sunny Beverly Hills can be cold, according to the promo for the third season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

I enjoy the ladies of Beverly Hills (let's be honest: I'll watch anything Bravo produces with the phrase "Real Housewives" attached to it), but I didn't realize how much I was looking forward to the series returning until this promo came out a few weeks ago:



Love it! (Anyone else surprised that Kim is going to be back? I thought she would be done with this. I also wasn't sure if Taylor would return, but I guess you'll do what you gotta do if you need to make money.)

Set your DVRs: Season 3 premieres at 9 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5.


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home