Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"LOST" one year ago ... do you want to go back?

Monday, May 23, marked the one-year anniversary of the series finale of the ABC TV show "Lost."

We wrapped up the saga of troubled soul Jack Sheppard, as well as Locke, Hurley, Kate, Sawyer, Jacob, the smoke monster and others with the final episode titled, "The End." When Jack closed his right eye there was a fade to black, which sort of signifies the current state of TV shows, in my opinion.

The characters and show are long gone, but I miss "Lost" tremendously, and no show on TV comes close to filling the void of the crew of Oceanic 815.

My wife and I are rewatching the series and she's having fun since she was an off-and-on viewer. For me, it's great re-living the memories but it's not the same.

"Lost" was the complete package. I wish I could go back.

- Mark Podolski

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home