Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros' new video: 'Better Days'

I've become a big fan of Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros since buying "Up From Below" late last year, so I was glad to see they've released a video for their new single, "Better Days," off their self-titled album due out July 23. Check out the fun video featuring plenty of 1980s hair and clothing, and a song that made me want to dance and smile:



Or stream the song on SoundCloud.

PS: The band's website is pretty awesome. I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend a few minutes moving my mouse back and forth over the homepage to play the xylophone.


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home