Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Michael Buble's "Christmas Duets" on SNL

After blogging last week about Michael Buble's Christmas album, I was tipped off by my colleague Matt Skrajner about his scheduled appearance on "Saturday Night Live" with guest host Jimmy Fallon, whom I also enjoy. So I set the DVR and finally caught up with it a few days later. The episode was pretty good and included several appearances by former castmembers. If you didn't catch it, head on over to Hulu to watch the full episode.

The highlight for me was a sketch on Michael Buble's Christmas duets, featuring appearances by Sting, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Kesha and more. Subsequent viewings are making me laugh just as hard as I did when I initially watched it.

Click the play button below to watch:



-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home