Blogs > Tuned in to Pop Culture

They’re not standing around the watercooler, but Cheryl Sadler, Mark Meszoros, Mark Podolski and Nicole Franz are talking about what they’ve been watching, listening to and playing during their free time.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars: Hoping for an Inglourious night

I'm not one to make a night out of watching the Oscars, but tonight I will keep a close eye on the race for best picture.

The reason is simple: I'm hopeful for a darkhorse victory. "Inglorius Basterds," director Quentin Tarantino's finest film to date, deserves the nod for best picture. "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" are the favorites to bring home the night's top award, but I'm still holding out hope enough voters saw what I saw.

To read the rest of this blog and comment, click here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home